Find all of our live #UKRAINE here
Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant Connected to the Ukrainian electricity grid, announces the Ukrainian operator Energoatom. At around 2 p.m., “One of the nuclear reactors of the Saporigia power plant, which was closed yesterday, has been reconnected to the electricity network”, A press release broadcast on Telegram mentions the operator. Follow our life.
#femicides Last year, 122 women were killed by their spouses or ex-spousesAccording to the Home Ministry the balance has increased by 20% compared to 2020.
#Energy Total cost of electricity in France for 2023 More than 1,000 euros per megawatt houragainst around 85 euros in the same period last year.
#Algeria Emmanuel Macron, who has been on an official visit to Algeria since yesterday, will travel to Algiers tomorrow after Oran to sign a joint declaration with his Algerian Prime Minister, Abdelmadjid Deboun. “For a renewed, committed and ambitious partnership”, Confirms Elysee with France Televisions.
(Manual / Satellite Image 2022 MAXAR TECH / AFP)
Zaporijjia nuclear power plant is connected to the grid, Ukrainian operator Energoatom announces. At around 2 p.m., “One of the nuclear reactors of the Saporigia power plant, which was closed yesterday, has been reconnected to the electricity network”, A press release broadcast on Telegram mentions the operator. “Zaporysia nuclear power plant is connected to the grid and produces electricity for Ukraine’s needs”. Follow our life.
And “Extraordinary Competition” Minister of National Education Bob Ndiaye announced that provision would be made for the tenure of contract teachers in the spring of 2023, six days before the start of the new school year. There is a shortage of incumbents and the use of contract labor has increased.
• Montpellier lawyer’s office opened Investigation into “illegal medical practice”. According to our information, we targeted two fake doctors registered with Doctolib and were able to practice for several weeks without identity verification.
• And “Extraordinary Competition” National Education Minister Bob Ndiaye announced that the tenure of contract teachers will be organized in the spring of 2023, six days before the start of the new academic year. There is a shortage of incumbents and the use of contract labor has increased.
• Montpellier lawyer’s office opened Investigation into “illegal medical practice”. As per our information, against two fake doctors registered with Doctolib. They were able to practice without identity verification, prompting a review of its procedures for registering practitioners.
• “For the first time in its history”Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant has been “totally disconnected” According to the state company Energoatom, the Ukrainian grid yesterday. Security systems are operational and “Preparations are underway” For connection to the network, said kyiv this morning.
• Britney Spears Back in the studio. A Duet with Elton John Released in recent hours, it marks a musical return from the American artist who hasn’t recorded a song in six years. Title, Baptism hold me closeRemix of success Little dancer British legend.
It’s in front New difficulties at the Zaporizhia nuclear power plantIAEA Chairman of Judges “Must” The site can send its teams “to stabilize things”. He speaks in an interview with Monde.
Is Total Energies involved through a Russian partner? In gas supply to Russian warplanes ? The French giant says it is suspected of supplying kerosene to the Russian military after receiving new components from Novatek. “Exported exclusively outside of Russia” And “There are no necessary certificates to sell on the Russian market”.
• Six days before the resumption of classes, The Minister of National Education, Bob Ndiaye, is due to present the outlines of his first visit during a press conference at 9:30am. He agreed yesterday “A Tense Situation” in connection with There is a shortage of teachers and the use of contract labor has increased.
• Montpellier lawyer’s office opened Investigation into “illegal medical practice”. Against two fake doctors registered on Doctolib. The alleged psychiatrist and his substitute were able to practice without identity verification, prompting the site to review its registration practices.
•SNCF has already taken positive results from its summer. “We carried 23 million passengers on the main line”It is “10% more than 2019”The CEO of SNCF Voyageurs is delighted Parisian. “The number of people in TERs has also increased by 15%. This is an absolute record.“
• “For the first time in its history”Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant has been “totally disconnected” of the Ukrainian network, according to state company Energoatom. “Russia puts Ukrainians, like all Europeans, on the brink of nuclear apocalypse”Accusation of Volodymyr Zelensky.
The President of Ukraine says in his daily evening news “Everything we can do to avoid a catastrophic situation” After the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant has been “cut off” of the National Network. The IAEA insists, however, that the plant continues to be linked to a “Neighborhood Thermal Power Station”.
• A gesture of peace. On his first day Visit to AlgeriaEmmanuel Macron announced a formation “Mixed Historians”, responsible for the collective work of the colonial past. He said to open “New Page” On the relations between Paris and Algiers.
• Anxiety around the Zaporizhia power plant is rising. “For the first time in its history”LHe was on the floor “totally disconnected” of the Ukrainian network after damaging power lines in connection with Russian aggression, according to state company Energoatom.
• Six days before the start of the school year, this Friday marks the start of the last weekend back from vacation. The day will be All major highways in the country are classified as “red”.And especially in the Southeast, like tomorrow, according to Smart Bison.
• Nice is there Qualified for the Europa League Conference After the victory against Maccabi Tel-Aviv (2-0) in the second leg of the tournament. Paris and Marseille have discovered The composition of their future Champions League groupsSignificant with Juventus for PSG.
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”