Cover Image: VALENTYN OGIRENKO / REUTERS
- Ukraine suspended the search for survivors in Dnipro on Tuesday 17 January (Centre-Est) in the ruins of a residential building destroyed by a Russian missile. It was one of the worst bombings of the war: At least 45 people died, including six children.
- According to an opening statement by Ukraine’s Attorney General Andriy Kostin, “Fragments of the missile were foundThis allows us to identify Kh-22 supersonic cruise missile »The President’s press release said. “These missiles are the only ones available A unit of the Russian Aerospace Forces52ᵉ Heavy Bomber Aviation Regiment”He adds.
- Chief of Staff of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak spoke via video conference before the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland). “Emphasised the importance of A special international court should be created » to judge “Russian leadership and all criminals” Pour “Russian Aggression Against Ukraine”According to a press release.
- Commander-in-Chief of the Ukrainian Army, Valery Zalusnyi, has met For the first time, in Poland on Tuesday, Thee US Chief of Staff, Mark MilleyTo that he shared his “Urgent Needs”.
- In Davos, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz faced increased pressure on Tuesday KYIV has been demanding for several weeks to approve the delivery of German Panther 2 tanks, including to third countries that have them.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
In pictures, in pictures. In Dnipro, Ukraine, life halted in the ruins after Russian bombing
Internet. Vladimir Putin and the Winter Strategy
Encryption. European countries pledge first tanks in Kiev
Investigation. In France, a counterattack by pro-Russian media
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”