Cover Image: AP
- Attacks have taken place in several regions of Ukraine. Bombing a building Dnipro At least five people were killed and twenty-seven wounded, the governor of the oblast reported. Several explosions rang out on Saturday morning Kiev. Shelling was also reported in the regions Kharkiv, Zaporizhia And Mykolaiv.
- The Russian attacks affected the energy infrastructure of Kharkiv and Lviv, according to Ukrainian authorities. Power cuts were decided in most areas after the last blasts Energy Minister.
- There is Soledar “in control” According to the Ukrainian official, Ukraine. Soledar, a small town in the country’s east, is still at the center of a fierce battle with Russian forces that Moscow says it has captured. “in control” Ukrainian Donetsk Oblast Governor Pavlo Kyrilenko said on Saturday that the area and the nearby town of Bagmouth “hot” before you
- UK pledges to deliver Challenger 2s to Ukraine British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Saturday A ReportHe promised to deliver Challenger 2 tanks and other artillery systems after a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- The United Nations (UN) Security Council met on Friday to discuss the situation in Ukraine. “Ukraine, Russia, World Can’t Continue This War”UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs Rosemary DeCarlo emphasized. But Military logic dominates, and at this point there is little, if any, room for dialogueShe didn’t see “There is no sign of the fight ending”.
- NATO announced on Friday the deployment of Awacs surveillance aircraft to Romania From Tuesday, to support its reinforced presence in the region and “Monitoring Russian Military Operations”.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
Investigation. In France, a counterattack by pro-Russian media
Investigation. In the Arctic, the war in Ukraine is reshaping the cards
Investigation. A difficult search for peace
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”