Cover Image: Evgeny Maloletka / AB
- Attacks have taken place in several regions of Ukraine. Bombing a building Dnipro It caused at least twelve deaths and sixty injuries, the governor of the oblast announced. Several explosions rang out on Saturday morning Kiev. Shelling was also reported in the regions Kharkiv, Zaporizhia And Mykolaiv.
- Russian attacks have also affected other cities but also the energy infrastructure of Kharkiv and Lviv, according to Ukrainian authorities. Power cuts were decided in most areas after the last blasts Energy Minister.
- Volodymyr Zelensky said on Saturday “Terrorism” Only weapons can stop Russia. His Daily sewingThe Ukrainian president blasted the Russian attacks, arguing that the only way to end them was to fight back. “On the battlefield”. “What does it take? Weapons in the warehouses of our allies and our soldiers are waiting »He began with an appeal designed for the attention of Ukraine’s Western allies.
- There is Soledar “in control” According to the Ukrainian official, Ukraine. Soledar, a small town in the country’s east, is still at the center of a fierce battle with Russian forces that Moscow says it has captured. “in control” Ukrainian Donetsk Oblast Governor Pavlo Kyrilenko said on Saturday that the area and the nearby town of Bagmouth “hot” before you
- UK pledges to deliver Challenger 2s to Ukraine British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Saturday A ReportHe promised to deliver Challenger 2 tanks and other artillery systems after a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- The United Nations (UN) Security Council met on Friday to discuss the situation in Ukraine. “Ukraine, Russia, World Can’t Continue This War”UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs Rosemary DeCarlo emphasized. But Military logic dominates, and at this point there is little, if any, room for dialogueShe didn’t see “There is no sign of the fight ending”.
- NATO announced on Friday the deployment of Awacs surveillance aircraft to Romania From Tuesday, to support its reinforced presence in the region and “Monitoring Russian Military Operations”.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. In France, a counterattack by pro-Russian media
Interview. Andriy Yermak, Volodymyr Zelensky’s right-hand man: “This is the Verdun battle of the 21st century going on right now”
narrative. 5 Russian Refugees Trapped in Airport Terminal in South Korea
true NATO membership: Swedes irritated by Ankara’s demands
Investigation. In the Arctic, the war in Ukraine is reshaping the cards
narrative. Security: Questions French public servants face as US cyber operations in Europe
encryptions. Understanding the Solidar war, a lock on the Donbass, says Russia has taken
true According to the French Development Agency, Africa is still feeling the effects of the war in Ukraine
Discussions. Pierre Hazan: “The enemy of reconciliation is no longer memory, but the covering up of the past.”
Investigation. A difficult search for peace
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk