Cover Image: Anatoly Stepanov/AFP
- The European Commission on Wednesday proposed the creation of a special court to judge “Russia’s Crimes” In Ukraine and solutions for mobilizing frozen Russian assets to rebuild the country. “This is what we have been offering for a long time”President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak welcomed the Chief of Staff.
- Based on military operations, the Russians claimed to have captured three villages near Baghmoud on Wednesday. Moscow’s forces are pressing to try to capture this town in the Donetsk (eastern) region, which had a population of 70,000 before the war, and which today has been largely destroyed.
- The recently liberated city of Kherson and surrounding towns continue to be bombed, according to the city’s regional military administration. Russian forces attacked Naftohaven in particular “Strike power lines and gas station”, she says. The presidential vice president announced on Wednesday that Gerson has 65% of the power.
- According to Volodymyr Zelensky, the areas are militarily familiar “Key Issues” Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia, Kherson, Crimea and border regions. The Ukrainian president announced on Wednesday evening that his country is a “A more powerful response than now” to do “Objectives” of “Residents”.
- In Paris, the National Assembly confirmed Wednesday “Full Support” In Kiev and condemnation “Crime of Aggression” Russia towards Ukraine, in a resolution adopted by a large majority.
- Volodymyr Zelenskyi put the number of subscribers without electricity in Ukraine at six million on Wednesday evening.Especially in Kyiv and many other parts of the country.
- More than 20,000 Ukrainian civilians and more than 100,000 military personnel have been killed or wounded since the start of the invasion of Ukraine. In February, European Commission President Ursula van der Leyen said:
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”