- Azot, Azovstal: The same rule? With half a thousand people entrenched in the Chevroletonetsk chemical plant, the Russian Defense Ministry has called on the Ukrainians to raise the white flag, and they must accept the plan and stop it. “Absurd protest”. “The humanitarian route will be opened (…) June 15 Should be allowed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. “Safe evacuation of all civilians without exception”.
- Three bridges connecting the two cities of Lisitskinsk and Siverodonetsk have been destroyedBut the latter is not the case “Isolated” And Ukrainian troops were not deterred, confirmed on Tuesday, June 14, by the mayor of Sverdlovsk, Oleksandr Stroke. “Enemy artillery destroys tall buildings and industrial facilities”Luhansk Regional Governor, Serhi Haïdaï, added on Telegraph. The ongoing conflicts in the east of the country present a number “Creepy”Volodymyr Zhelensky announced in his statement on Monday evening Video Daily.
- kyiv recovered the bodies of Azovstal fighters during an exchange with Moscow. Ukraine said on Tuesday it had received the bodies of 64 soldiers who had died while guarding the Azovstal steel plant, the last part of the protests in Mariupol, as part of an exchange with the remains of Russian soldiers with Moscow.
- Russia “may have made small improvements in the Kharkiv sector for the first time in several weeks”Estimated, Tuesday morning, the British Ministry of Defense its Daily sewing.
- Shell attacks took place in many parts of MykolayivNo casualties were reported Tuesday TelegraphOleksandr Senkevich, mayor of the city.
- Kyiv claims to have lost a quarter of its fertile land to Russian occupation. According to the Ukrainian Ministry of Agriculture, production will be sufficient for domestic consumption. However, it is not possible to export the produced grains to foreign countries “Hurricane of famine” In the coming months, according to the United Nations (UN).
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Tribune. Oksana Mitrofanova: “France’s position has confused Ukrainians since the beginning of the conflict”
Report. Emmanuel Macron to French soldiers in Romania: “Europe is being built here”
True. Wikimedia is challenging the punishment for “misinformation” in Russian justice
Analysis. Is African gas an alternative to Russian imports for Europeans?
True. “Economy of War”: Emmanuel Macron calls for reconsideration of military programming law
Tribune. “There is an urgent need to open railroads across Europe to export Ukrainian wheat.”