The bodies of the three men who were tortured were buried near Bautza
The bodies of three people who were visibly tortured and shot dead were found on Saturday in a cemetery near Poucha with their hands tied and blindfolded, kyiv police said.
“The victims were tortured for a long time (…) Eventually, each of them was shot in the temple,” kyiv police chief Andrii Nebytov said in a statement.
Macron reaffirmed to Zhelensky his desire to work actively to “restore Ukraine’s sovereignty.”
Emmanuel Macron reaffirmed his desire to work actively with his Ukrainian counterpart “to restore Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity,” BFMTV learned from a telephone call this Saturday.
He also recalled that France was ready to contribute to the agreement to provide security guarantees to Ukraine.
Macron reiterated his “deep concern” with Gelensky over the ongoing Russian strikes in Ukraine
Emmanuel Macron again during a phone call to Volodymyr Zhelensky this Saturday expressed “deep concern” about the continuation of the Russian bombings in Ukraine, BFMTV learned from Elysee.
The UN Security Council also called for a cease-fire in protest of Thursday’s shooting in Q. Despite the president’s visit, the French president said he was particularly concerned about Mariupol’s situation, despite repeated appeals to Vladimir Putin to respect the IHL.
Macron assured Gelensky that France would continue to assist in gathering evidence related to war crimes.
In addition to continuing military and humanitarian aid, Emmanuel Macron, in a phone call to Volodymyr Zelensky this Saturday, assured that the work of French experts contributes to the fight against impunity and to allow the work of international justice to gather evidence. BFMTV learned from Elysee that it would extend its mission in Ukraine within the framework of the Russian occupation.
Macron pledges to “strengthen” military and humanitarian aid to Zelensky
Emmanuel Macron pledged to Volodymyr Zelensky to “strengthen support for Ukraine in defense weapons and humanitarian aid,” BFMTV learned from compatible sources during a telephone exchange this Saturday.
The Ukrainian president thanked the 615 tons of goods already sent for his part.
>> You can read our article here which has all the details related to the conversation between the two.
“We are ready” in the event of a Russian gas embargo: Theory Breton calls for “crescento” sanctions against Moscow
Thierry Breton, the European Commissioner for Domestic Markets, has promised that the EU is “ready” for a possible embargo on Russian gas, which does not apply at this time. France Inter.
“From day one, with my crews, we prepared (…). We import 155 billion cubic meters of Russian gas a year, and we immediately began to develop a plan,” he promised.
However, the European Commissioner campaigned for the “crescent” to implement sanctions against Russia in the interests of Europe. “Today we are dependent on Russian gas,” he recalled.
‘Undeniable evidence’: Bautza’s lawyer says he has evidence to prove guilt against 10 Russian soldiers accused
After it was announced that 10 Russian soldiers had been indicted by kyiv in connection with the discovery of numerous civilian bodies in Bautista, the Ukrainian city prosecutor promised that he had “undeniable evidence” that they were guilty of murder.
“We have irrefutable evidence of the guilt of these 10 veterans of the Russian Federation military who are currently in service,” Buscha’s lawyer Ruslan Kravchenko told BFMTV.
We have identified each of them, we have their names and faces, we know where they live and today investigators and prosecutors are doing everything necessary to arrest them, “he said.
The telephone exchange between Macron and Zhelensky began
The telephone exchange between Emmanuel Macron and Volodymyr Zhelensky began, as expected, he learned from Elysee on BFMTV this Saturday.
No information has yet been filtered about the content of their discussions.
Emmanuel Macron and Volodymyr Zhelensky will speak on the phone at 12 noon.
Emmanuel Macron and Volodymyr Zhelensky will be talking on the phone this Saturday at noon, learning BFMTV from Elysee.
Russian Foreign Minister has urged NATO and the United States to suspend arms supplies to Ukraine
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has called on NATO and the United States to suspend arms supplies to Kiev “if they are genuinely interested in resolving the Ukraine crisis” in an official statement issued by New China on Saturday.
“A continuous flow of weapons of all kinds has entered Ukraine through Poland and other NATO countries,” Sergei Lavrov said.
“If the United States and NATO are really interested in resolving the Ukrainian crisis, they must, above all, wake up and stop supplying arms and ammunition to the Kyiv regime,” said the head of Russian diplomacy.
>> You can read our article on this topic here.
The Pentagon says the Russian offensive in Donbass is lagging behind
A senior Pentagon official said Friday that the Russian offensive in Donbass was progressing “slowly and unevenly” due to opposition from the Ukrainian military.
“They were at least several days late,” said an unnamed senior official.
“They didn’t move very fast,” he said. “The maximum they can do is because they were repulsed a few kilometers a day” by the Ukrainian military.
>> Find our article on the situation in Donbass.
Despite the “difficult” situation in the northeast of the country, kyiv says “tactical victories”
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky acknowledged that the situation in which Russian forces had again concentrated their offensive in the Northeast was “difficult.” “But our army is achieving tactical success,” he said.
It is especially located in Ruska Losova, a village occupied by the Ukrainians north of Kharkiv, from where Russian forces attacked the city. According to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, the village was liberated after heavy fighting and more than 600 residents were evacuated.
Violent eruptions at night in Kharkiv
Violent explosions were heard overnight from Friday to Saturday in Kharkiv, the country’s second-largest city, which has been hit by Russian artillery for weeks.
On Friday, the bombings killed at least one person and wounded several others, according to the Kharkiv regional military administration.
The Pentagon has accused Putin of “fraud” and “cruelty.”
The Pentagon on Friday accused Vladimir Putin of “disgrace” and “cruelty” for the way Russian forces are behaving in Ukraine, which has been accused of killing civilians, including children.
“Some pictures are hard to see, and it’s hard to imagine that a serious leader can do that. (…) I do not know his psychological state, but I think one can talk about his degeneration,” the U.S. Department declared. Security spokesman John Kirby at the press conference.
>> You can read all of his statements here.
We welcome this direct dedication to the Russian invasion of Ukraine on the 66th day of the conflict.
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk