Cover Image: Samir al-Doumi/AFP
- Shelling near Kharkiv and Kherson injured manyRegional officials announced Wednesday.
- “Only some civilians” Bagmouth has moreUkrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky lamented Wednesday Facebook. 70,000 people lived there last year.He added without specifying the number of civilians still there.
- Deficiencies in the Ukrainian electricity grid have worsened Operator Ukrenergo, the national manager of the electricity transmission network, announced on Wednesday that gas infrastructure in eastern Ukraine had been bombed. Facebook.
- Moscow’s embargo, 1 to practiceThere is February, Limits the price of Russian oil to sell abroad No “Meaningless, but it has no practical meaning”Berlin commented on Wednesday.
- Ukraine has purchased nearly 1,400 dronesModels designed mainly for reconnaissance missions, and plans to develop combat models to attack the explosive drones used by the Russians in their invasion of the country. Minister responsible for technologies of Ukraine announced.
- The International Organization for Migration announced on Wednesday A statementThat she was going can help “Over 700,000 Ukrainians” Thanks to the humanitarian funding provided by the European Union during the winter.
- French Armed Forces Minister Sébastien Lecornu met the Ukrainian president in Kyiv on Wednesday. After the meeting, Volodymyr Zelensky said telegram should be “Thanks to France for military assistance already provided to protect Ukrainian skies and strengthen capabilities of defense forces”.
- said the head of Russian diplomacy to himself “faith” That Russia will achieve its goals in Ukraine “Patience”. on condition” Four regions [Donetsk, Louhansk, Zaporijia, Kherson] belonging to the Russian Federation”Sergei Lavrov insisted, noting that Moscow must ” Surely “ Capture these four territories that are currently not fully controlled by the Russian Army.
- As estimated by L’Institute for the Study of War (ISW). “Russian attack on Bagmouth has already reached its peak”. Its daily bulletin on 28 DecemberA US think tank believes that Russian forces “They cannot continue their attack any longer [à Bakhmout] and to take a defensive stance or take an operational hiatus”This does not mean the end of the fight.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
true In Ukraine, the army was supported by a vast network of volunteers
Encryption. In St. Petersburg, Vladimir Putin is at it again “Lord of the Rings”
evidences. Diary of Two Ukrainian Sisters: « I see us, Sasha and I, next to the wonderful Christmas tree on Place Sainte-Sophie, smiling and happy. War has changed our whole life.
encryptions. Russia bans sales of its oil to companies that enforce price caps
Report. How Poland isolates itself from Russia
Video message. In Bakhmout, images of raging war and people “wanting to live”.
Report. In Cork, conflict even interferes with Christmas celebrations
true The answers to « The world to your frequently asked questions”
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk