Cover Image: – / AFP
- to Moscow On Friday December 9 it was denied that military support was needed from anyone in UkraineAfter the new accusations of the United States pointed out that A “Large-Scale Military Partnership” Between Tehran and Moscow will be even deeper. “The Russian military-industrial complex is functioning very well and does not need anyone’s support »Russian Ambassador to the UN Vasily Nebenzia told a Security Council meeting Friday afternoon.
- Moscow and Tehran are planned Start joint production of drones “Assassins” In Russia, John Kirby pointed out his role. A spokesman for the US administration’s National Security Council also recalled that Iran was considering selling to Russia “Hundreds” Ballistic Missiles. “Help goes both ways”, John Kirby promised. For the US, Moscow is preparing to supply equipment to Iran “modern”helicopters, air defense systems and fighter jets, the spokesman said.
- In response to this “partnership,” Washington announced new sanctions against Moscow. They specifically target three companies in Ukraine for buying drones in Iran, transporting them and training the Russians in their use. In “Large Scale Attacks on Civilian Infrastructure”.. This is the Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS), 924e According to a statement, the State Center for Unmanned Aviation and Military Transport Command (VTA).
- Russia can change its military doctrine Introduces the possibility of a preemptive strike to disarm the enemy, Russian President Vladimir Putin also said on Friday. The Russian president says he is following the model of a concept developed by the United States. A few days ago he had said that he would use nuclear bombs only in case of such an attack on Russia.
- The day after American basketball player Brittney Griner was traded to Russian arms dealer Viktor Bott, US and Russian officials met in Istanbul on Friday for talks “A Small Number of Bilateral Subjects” This does not include the war in Ukraine.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Analysis. Macron’s comments “Security Guarantees” Used to bring to Russia “out of context”According to the Elysee
Maintenance. Daniela Schwarzer, Director of Open Society Foundations for Europe and Central Asia: “In Europe, security cooperation is more complicated than before the war in Ukraine”
true Russian dissident Ilya Yachin was sentenced to eight and a half years in prison
encryptions. TotalEnergies is cutting ties with its Russian partner Novatek gas company
narrative. Frustration of young Africans who left Ukraine: “I don’t ask for much, only the right to read”
true The answers to “Monday” For your frequently asked questions
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk