- Russian missiles hit Odessa port on SaturdayAccording to Ukraine, Vladimir Putin is to blame “Spit in the Face” UN and affect Turkey and application The agreement was signed the day before to resume grain exports that had been halted by the war. Western countries and the UN have condemned the strike, which Moscow has denied Turkey.
- Prior to the announcement that the missile would be fired at Odessa, There was the African Union “Congratulations” Saturday of the Grain Export Agreement welcomes an event “Welcome” For a continent that faces a high risk of famine. contract, Whose signature brought down the price of wheatIt should make it possible to export 20 to 25 million tons of grain banned in Ukraine.
- The rest of Ukraine was not spared One, the Russian bombings that killed three people will resume on Saturday. 13 sea-launched cruise missiles fell near the city of Grobyvnytskyi Oblast. KirovogradIn the center of the country, its governor Andri Raikovych announced, railway infrastructure and a military aerodrome were targeted.
- Artillery attacks were also targeted Kharkiv (North), according to the Ukrainian president, a woman was injured. One person was killed in an explosion in Sumy, northwest of Kharkiv.
- Two others, including a teenager, were injured in the strike Nicholas (South). however, “Ukrainian army is gradually advancing Kherson region »President Zelensky said in the evening. The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) confirms what” Ukrainian forces are preparing or have already launched a counter-offensive. This part.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Tribune. “The war in Ukraine is not going to end tomorrow. We need your help.”
true Romania suffers from military fever
Maintenance. Andreas Kappel, Historian: “As long as the ‘little brother’ is obedient and loyal, the ‘big brother’ loves and protects him”
evidences. Ukrainian and Russian exiles in France: “Everyone is very proud of me, my mother tells me that it is my choice to stay here”
Report. In Ukraine, wheat is making new ways
Tribune. Olaf Scholz: “After the historic turning point of Putin’s attack on Ukraine, nothing will be the same again”
Report. Luxury, quiet and oligarchs: in Sardinia, the beach of the Russians
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day