Find all of our live #UKRAINE here
12h29 : The Kremlin also spoke about the four leaks detected at the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines. Moscow condemned the “terrorist act”. “It is very difficult to imagine that such a terrorist act would have taken place without the intervention of a state”Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov says.
12h21 : The Kremlin will host a signing ceremony tomorrow at 3pm (2pm in France), in the Georgievsky Room, on the new occupied territories joining the Russian Federation. According to Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, the agreements will be signed with the four territories where the annexation referendums took place. Vladimir Putin will deliver a speech.
12h21 : The Russian President has announced that Russia will approve the annexation of the territories under its control in Ukraine tomorrow.
12h25 : It’s noon, it’s time to take news into account:
• Demonstrations are planned across France at the call of several unions, demanding pay rises and warning of pensions as management outlines its path to reform. Follow our life.
• A fourth leak has been identified in the Baltic Sea above the Nord Stream gas pipelines, The Swedish Coast Guard announces.
In the “French Bucaque” file, about thirty women claim to have been raped. “For further investigation”, two of them emerge from silence. For the first time, they are telling journalists about the violent and humiliating environment.
• The end of the adventure for the French basketball team. The Blues Lost to China (85-71).
11h08 : Latest Defense Intelligence Update on the situation in Ukraine – 29 September 2022 Find out more about the UK Government’s response: https://t.co/qYt3fqzP7y🇺🇦 #StandWithUkraine 🇺🇦 https://t.co/QlXZPwbjbS
11:10 am : The British Ministry of Defense says the number of Russians who have fled their country is probably greater than the number of troops stationed in Ukraine since the start of the war. These departures are dominated by the wealthy and the educated, the ministry adds “Brain Drain Continues and Increases Skilled Labor Shortage”.
10h56 : A meeting of the leaders of the occupied regions of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia and Kherson is planned with Vladimir Putin, but there are no details of the meeting, Kirill Stremusov said. According to the Russian news agency Tass, the deputy head of the Kherson regional occupation administration said he also had meetings scheduled with State Duma representatives in Moscow.
11h14 : It’s 9 am and here’s the gist of the news:
• Elizabeth Bourne announces a new cycle of consultation, with a view to passing a bill “Before Winter’s End”. Follow our life.
• A fourth leak has been identified Above the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea, Swedish officials announce.
• After the annexation referendum, pro-Russian leaders in Ukrainian regions occupied by Moscow have called for annexation with Russia. For its part, the European Union is demanding sanctions. Follow our life.
• American rapper Coolio, known for his success A gangsta’s paradise Published in 1995, Died in Los Angeles, announced his manager. The cause of his death is still unknown.
• The Rapper Carys in police custody was fired, Franceinfo learned from the rapper’s lawyers. In early 2021, he was reported by his ex-partner for alleged violence.
08h17 : “There are two leaks on the Swedish side and two leaks on the Danish side”A Swedish coast guard official told AFP that he also clarified that there were two leaks on the Swedish side. “closer to each other”. So far, officials from both countries have reported one leak on the Swedish side and two on the Danish side.
08h06 : Swedish authorities have announced that a fourth leak has been identified above the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea.
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk