Cover Image: via Pavlo Kirilenko/REUTERS
- A new Russian attack is being prepared on February 24, one year since Russia invaded Ukraine., promised Ukrainian Defense Minister, Oleksii Reznikov, a guest on the BFM-TV program. According to him, “Russia prepares very seriously for attack and mobilizes 500,000 men”.
- Vladimir Putin will visit Volgograd on Thursday To celebrate 80e Anniversary of the Soviet victory over the Nazis at Stalingrad.
- The European Union wants to train 30,000 Ukrainian soldiers to help their country fight a Russian invasion. This new objective will be formally announced at the summit Ukraine-EU Scheduled in Kyiv on Friday. The summit with twenty-seven people is an important step, months after Ukraine received official candidate status for EU membership.
- Russia warned Israel on Wednesday against possible arms deliveries to Ukraine. Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that he is considering providing military aid to Ukraine. “Sure I will”, he said on CNN. Mr. Netanyahu and the militants have offered to mediate if Washington asks him.
- Ukraine launches anti-corruption crackdown Officials ensure that the fight against fraud in the context of the war effort and Western aid targeting administrations, civil servants and dignitaries is a priority. The European Union has set a condition for the country to integrate into its ranks.
- Russian journalist sentenced to eight years in prison for broadcasting “Fake News”. A reporter who was exiled after the start of the Russian offensive in Ukraine was found guilty of broadcasting. “Fake News” Social networks are concerned with the bombing of a maternity ward in Mariupol, for which Moscow denies responsibility.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
evidences. “Ukraine is the most heavily mined country in the world today. It is said that after victory it will take five years to clear all the territory.
true In 2022, wind and solar power produced more electricity in the EU than gas or coal
Chronic. “In Ukraine, corruption will undermine the trust of allies and create divisions in the country”
encryptions. Arms delivery to Ukraine: Many opposition parties call for debate
Analysis. For some of Q’s allies, the delivery of fighter jets is “no longer prohibited”.
true Boris Johnson says Vladimir Putin threatened him before Ukraine war started, Kremlin denies
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian diplomacy condemns Emmanuel Macron’s “ridiculous” comments