Cover Image: Alexander Ermochenko / Reuters
- Fierce fighting is taking place in Solader, eastern Ukraine. Russia is trying at all costs to change the course of the war. “All that passes to-day towards Buckmouth or Soledor is the bloody spectacle of this battle.”In an interview with Agence France-Presse, Wednesday, January 11, said the adviser to the Ukrainian president Mykhailo Podoliak.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky vowed to fight back when the Russian mercenary group announced it had captured Wagner Soledor. “To be continued”. “We are doing everything to strengthen Ukrainian security without a single day’s break” In the eastern Donetsk region, he said.
- Committed to winning the war, Russia has appointed General Valery Kurasimov as its new military chief in Ukraine. Valery Kurassimo’s predecessor, General Sergei Churovikhin – who had been demoted to the rank of sub – led the operations for just three months.
- In the Luhansk region, next to Donetsk, there are Russians “collected” About 30,000 soldiers Its Ukrainian governor, Serhii Haidai, pointed out.
- Ukraine has again called on its Western allies to supply heavy and long-range weapons. “We want to get 250-350 more heavy tanks”Mykhaïlo Podoliak recalls.
- Poland has said that it is ready to supply 2 German Panther heavy tanks, i.e. 14 units, to one company. This distribution will be done “As part of an alliance being built”Polish President Andrzej Duda explained in Lviv, western Ukraine.
- On the diplomatic front, a rare meeting between Russian and Ukrainian officials took place in Turkey on Tuesday Between Dmytro Lubinets and Tatiana Moskalkova, the human rights officials of the two combatants.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
encryptions. Kyiv and its allies fear a new Russian mobilization
editorial. Support Ukraine to ensure peace
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”