Cover Image: Raphael Yacobzadeh for “The World”.
- At least 35 people were killed in an explosion at a building in Dnipro on Saturday. According to the latest report released on Monday by the Ukrainian authorities. “Thirty-nine people rescued, 75 injured”Added Dnipropetrovsk regional governor Valentyn Reznichenko to social networks.
- “To this day, the fate of more than thirty people who were in the building when the missile was fired is unknown.”, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in his statement Daily Video Point Sunday night. He promised that “The recovery will continue[it] Until there is even the slightest chance of saving life.”
- In Kherson, an attack was carried out on a compound where representatives of the Red Cross work. The Deputy Chief of Staff of the President’s Cabinet made the announcement on Sunday afternoon telegram. « The explosion caused a heavy fire (…). There is no word on the number of casualties », I explained Kyrylo Tymochenko.
- Belarus said air force exercises with Russia would begin on Monday “Defensive Nature”, pour « ready Potential combat situations, according to the Department of Defense. The announcement comes amid growing concerns that Moscow is pushing Minsk to launch an offensive in Ukraine.
- Expect heavy weapons deliveries to Ukraine “In the Near Future”, Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), told a German newspaper on Sunday. Handelsblatt. On Saturday, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced a commitment to supply Challenger 2 tanks.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday Military campaign in Ukraine a “Positive Momentum” The city of Soledar in eastern Ukraine was declared captured, but denied by Kyiv.
- According to Ukraine, the city of Soledar is not yet fully in Russian hands. This is what the Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Defense confirmed on Sunday evening In TelegramUkrainian troops continue to defend their positions there, he said. “Simply put, the war continues”Chelon Hannah Maliar.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. Europeans promise first tanks in Kiev
true Ukraine is an excuse for corruption in Russia
Report. With the war in Ukraine, the uncertain future of Saint-Geneviève-des-Bois, the largest Russian cemetery abroad
Investigation. In France, a counterattack by pro-Russian media
Interview. Andriy Yermak, Volodymyr Zelensky’s right-hand man: “This is the Verdun battle of the 21st century going on right now”
narrative. 5 Russian Refugees Trapped in Airport Terminal in South Korea
true NATO membership: Swedes irritated by Ankara’s demands
Investigation. In the Arctic, the war in Ukraine is reshaping the cards
narrative. Security: Questions French public servants face as US cyber operations in Europe
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”
The UK has not ruled out providing fighter jets to Kiev
Aum Neko, a Thai political refugee, was mysteriously attacked in France
Russian bombing kills at least two in Kramatorsk