Cover Image: Raphael Yacobzadeh for “The World”.
- At least forty people were killed in a bombing of a building in Dnipro on Saturday. According to the latest report released on Monday by the Ukrainian authorities. “Thirty-nine rescued, seventy-five injured”Governor of the Dnipropetrovsk Region, Valentin Reznichenko, was added to social networks.
- “To this day, the fate of more than thirty people who were in the building when the missile was fired is unknown.”, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in his statement Daily Video Point Sunday night. He promised that “The recovery will continue[it] Until there is even the slightest chance of saving life.”
- In Kherson, an attack was carried out on a compound where representatives of the Red Cross work. The Deputy Chief of Staff of the President’s Cabinet made the announcement on Sunday afternoon telegram. « The explosion caused a heavy fire (…). There is no word on the number of casualties », I explained Kyrylo Tymochenko.
- Belarus said air force exercises with Russia would begin on Monday “Defensive Nature”, pour « ready Potential combat situations, according to the Department of Defense. The announcement comes amid growing concerns that Moscow is pushing Minsk to launch an offensive in Ukraine.
- Expect heavy weapons deliveries to Ukraine “In the Near Future”, Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), told a German newspaper on Sunday. Handelsblatt. On Saturday, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced a commitment to supply Challenger 2 tanks.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday Military campaign in Ukraine a “Positive Momentum” The city of Soledar in eastern Ukraine was declared captured, but denied by Kyiv.
- According to Ukraine, the city of Soledar is not yet fully in Russian hands. Anyway, this is what the Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Defense confirmed on Sunday evening In TelegramUkrainian troops continue to defend their positions there, he said. “Simply put, the war continues”Chelon Hannah Maliar.
Find yesterday’s live by clicking In this connection.
encryptions. Europeans promise first tanks in Kiev
Investigation. In France, a counterattack by pro-Russian media
Investigation. In the Arctic, the war in Ukraine is reshaping the cards
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”