Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Moscow announced the eviction on Thursday Five Portuguese ambassadors, In retaliation for the ten Russian ambassadors decided by Lisbon in the wake of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The Kremlin had on Wednesday announced the expulsion of 34 French diplomats, 24 Italian ambassadors and 27 Spanish ambassadors.
- The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Thursday that 1,730 Ukrainian soldiers were hiding in the Azovstal steel base. Mariopol Surrendered since Monday. In the Luhansk region of Donbass, at least a dozen people were killed and forty wounded. Siverodonetsk.
- Russia has announced that it wants to sever ties with Ukraine Its Zaporizhia nuclear power plantThe largest in Europe, occupied by the Russian military, unless kyiv pays Moscow for the electricity it produces.
- The Ukrainian state prosecutor’s office on Thursday demanded a life sentence – the maximum sentence. The first Russian soldier attempted war crimes in Kiev. Vadim Sichimarine, a 21-year-old unlicensed officer, is accused of shooting a civilian in late February.
- Joe Biden hosted in Washington today. Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Anderson and Finnish President Saul NinistoThe two countries must once again demonstrate their enthusiastic support for joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- Thursday evening, the U.S. Congress ratified $ 40 billion (.7 37.7 billion) in aid to Ukraine. Within this envelope, $ 6 billion will help Ukraine equip itself with armored vehicles and strengthen its anti-aircraft defenses.
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholes, Ukraine said it was not in favor of granting A “Shortcut” Aiming to join the European Union, a “Six countries in the Western Balkans need to be fair” Those who have long wanted.
- G7’s big money makers Meet in Germany and try to stabilize Ukraine’s finances and assess the effects of the war on the world economy: inflation is particularly linked to the threat of rising energy prices, the food crisis, and the threat to many developing countries.
- Former German Chancellor Heckhard SchrderA former leader who is close to Vladimir Putin and holds a number of mandates in Russian companies, he lost part of his benefits when he informed the Bundestag’s budget committee of the German parliament, including the allocation of offices.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. Russia expels 34 French diplomats amid stalemate in talks between Putin and Macron
Description. Six months of pushing Finland and Sweden into NATO’s hands
Analysis. Turkey monetizes support for NATO candidates Sweden and Finland
Description. GPA: Improclio after Ukrainian surrogate mothers were born in France.
Description. Military aid: EU “will not destabilize Ukraine”
Description. In Russia, military offices were attacked by Molotov cocktails
Description. Rain of fire bombs on the Azovstal factory was banned
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.