Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Russian military announced Thursday that it had withdrawn from Snake IslandA strategic position in the Black Sea that has come under Ukrainian bombardment in recent weeks.
- On the ground, Ukraine continues to pay a high price for warWith new deadly attacks against civilians, in particular Mycology (South), six people died in a strike on a residential building Ukrainian State Emergency Service.
- “Frequency” of Russian bombings “huge” in Lysychansk, eastern UkraineSerhiy Haidai, governor of the Luhansk region, said. “We are witnessing the peak of intensity of conflict”He continued on Ukrainian television.
- NATO countries announced on Wednesday Strengthening their military presence In the eastern part of the allianceIt will bring its strength to over 300,000 players “High readiness forces”.
- For his part, Vladimir Putin on Wednesday denounced the “imperial ambitions” of the Atlantic alliance, According to him, it seeks to confirm “Sovereignty” Through the Ukrainian conflict. But the Russian president said he saw nothing “Problems” As for NATO membership for Sweden and Finland, he says not with him “Regional Conflicts”.
- On Wednesday evening, the Russian military claimed responsibility for a strike that destroyed a shopping center in Kremenchuk. Putin rejected.Causing at least eighteen deaths. “Our army has not attacked any civilian infrastructure site”He promised.
- Hours after Damascus announced its recognition of the independence of the separatist republics of Donetsk and Luhansk, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Wednesday that he was severing Ukraine’s diplomatic ties with Syria..
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. Emmanuel Macron tackles diplomacy of “leaks” as he faces Vladimir Putin
true To bolster NATO against Russia, the US has been beefing up its military presence in Europe
Report. Shopping center in Kremenchuk, Ukraine: “Moscow is doing this to give us away”
Chronic. Alain Frachon: “Between a belligerent Russia and the US in the grip of a permanent civil war, the EU is committed to
true In Southeast Asia, buying Russian weapons has become a “risky bet.”