- Ukrainian forces admitted on Monday that they had abandoned the Siverodonetsk center. “With the support of the artillery, the enemy attacked the Chevrolet Donetsk, had some success, and pushed our units back from the city center. The hostility continues.”, Ukrainian public servants said Monday morning. Sergei Haidai, governor of the Luhansk region, confirmed that Ukrainian forces had been pushed back from the center.
- Kyiv claims to have lost a quarter of its fertile land to Russian occupation. According to the Ukrainian Ministry of Agriculture, production will be sufficient for domestic consumption. However, it is not possible to export the produced grains to foreign countries“Hurricane of famine” In the coming months, according to the United Nations (UN).
- Fighting has also erupted in southern UkraineFrom Monday to Tuesday night, with air battles and Russian helicopter strikes on Ukrainian positions in Mikolaiv and Kherson, according to the latest report from the command of Ukrainian troops in the south of the country. At Mykolaiv, a key port on the Dnieper Facade, Russian progress was halted on the outskirts of the city and the Ukrainian military dug trenches there, the Agence France-Presse (AFP) group noted.
- Ukraine’s request for EU (EU) candidate status will be answered soonPromised on Saturday, Ursula von der Leyen. “We want to support Ukraine’s trip to Europe”European Commission President Volodymyr Zelensky promised, kyiv visit.
- Amnesty International on Monday (June 13) accused Russia of committing war crimes in Ukraine. The organization says hundreds of civilians have been killed in the relentless attacks on Kharkiv, many of which were carried out by cluster munitions. The human rights NGO says it has found evidence that Russian forces used cluster munitions in seven attacks in and around Ukraine’s second largest city in the northeast.
- President Zhelensky pointed out, Saturday nightAreas recaptured by Ukrainian forces, While the Russian army is still attacking on the outskirts of Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second city, Tavriïsk in the Kherson region, and Zaporijia province. Regional Governor Volodymyr Druze said the area around Sortkiev in western Ukraine was also shelled in the evening.
- During an interview, it aired Friday chaîne YouTube «Feigin Live, Mr. Zhelensky’s adviser, Oleksi Arrestovich, admitted that the Ukrainian army had lost about ten thousand fighters.One hundred percent a day.
- Speaking via video at the Asia-Pacific Security Council, Zhelensky again called on the international community to press Russia to end the siege of Ukrainian Black Sea ports.Otherwise “Food shortages will inevitably lead to political turmoil and the risk of overthrowing many governments.”.
- Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fengke told a forum on Sunday that Beijing “supports peace talks.” Between the two warriors and promised that his country would not “Never provided material support to Russia” In this conflict.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Analysis. Hekatomp and lack of weapons on the front: Ukrainians are worried
Investigation. The excessive environmental cost of wars is a political misconception
True. Wikimedia is challenging the punishment for “misinformation” in Russian justice
Maintenance. War in Ukraine: “Civilians are being used as hostages” by Moscow
True. “Economy of War”: Emmanuel Macron calls for reconsideration of military programming law
Tribune. “There is an urgent need to open railroads across Europe to export Ukrainian wheat.”